It's very frustrating when the AC stops working during summer. This scorching heat just frustrates the user and creates discomfort for the rest of your family. A quick AC repair is certainly a thing that you would prefer to. But, it's best to be aware of the possible causes for the AC not working.
So, what are the most likely reasons that your AC isn't functioning? Knowing them can make it easier to avoid them. Our experts provide them with a list. Find them below.
Why your AC might have stopped working?
Readout some of the most probable reasons why your AC has stopped working below.
1. Dirty and clogged air filter: A dirty air filter is the main reason for an AC not functioning. Homeowners usually neglect the air filter and don't have it changed at regular intervals, which eventually leads to a blocked as well as dirty filter. It's better to get your air filter cleaned at regular intervals.
Thus, the very first thing to examine when your AC ceases to function; the air filter.
2. Thermostat problems: This is another probable reason to consider the cause of why your AC isn't working anymore. The thermostat's calibration is incorrect. is the reason why it doesn't enable your AC to get the right instructions.
Also, ensure that your thermostat is correctly calibrated. If you can, you could try the advanced automated thermostats.
3. Circuit breaker tripped: The overloading of the circuit can cause the breaker to trip and result in your AC to stop working. Examine the breaker box to check if the circuit is tripped. It is possible to disconnect the equipment you think is causing problems.
4. Dirty coils: This is another probable reason for your AC not working at all. The HVAC system being not regularly maintained will cause both the indoor and outdoor coils to be dirty, which can prevent your HVAC system from operating efficiently. It is best to have your system cleaned on a regular interval to avoid any type of discomfort in the scorching temperatures. Contact us if you are looking for air conditioning installation in Mississauga.
5. Leaks: The leaks of coolant or water are an additional reason that could be the cause of your air conditioner not functioning in any way. Leaks can lead to high power consumption and high expenses for energy. It is recommended to call a professional immediately if there are signs of leaks in coolant or water in the system.
Here are some possible causes that could be the reason there are a variety of reasons why your AC isn't operating. If your system isn't working and if you are searching for air conditioner repair in Mississauga, there is no need to search further than One Touch. Our expert team ensures that you receive only the finest and fastest AC repair service. To connect with our top-rated team, call our AC repair experts at 416-844-4783.